Who: Sisters of Today and Tomorrow
What: Connecticut Leadership Conference for girls (inviting girls through-out the Tri-State area)
When: Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 9am-5pm.
Where: New Haven, Connecticut.
Cost: $50pp (includes: Workshop conference, workshop materials, SOT journal, lunch & snacks)
Calling all girls! Calling all girls, ages 12-18, Sisters of Today and Tomorrow (SOT) invites you to its leadership conference, Tuesday, December 30, 2014, 9am-5pm in New Haven, Connecticut. To pre-register, click http://www.sistersoftodayandtomorrow.org/involved.htm (membership) Tab. (Registration ends, Friday, December 26, 2014)
Sisters of Today and Tomorrow helps to develop confidence, character and leadership in girls ages 9-18, and the women in their life, through various programs that focus on self esteem, education, health & fitness and careers/entrepreneurship. Join us during the holidays for an enriching program that will transform your life!
For more information, contact Carla Morrison, Executive Director of SOT, 404-319-2130.
- Self Esteem Building: The Obama Edition. (personal development)
- Chat with an Entrepreneur
- Lunch with a Leader - Special guest, Mayor Toni N. Harp, 1st African American Woman Mayor of New Haven, CT.
- Hip Hop Zumba with Chaila "Cameo" Gilliams of Body Workers LLC. (health & fitness)
- Sisters Circle: "#DoBlackLivesMatter?" with HOT 93.7fm Personality; New Haven Alder-Woman Jeanette Morrison of Ward22; Alexandria Givan, 1st Gold Medalist, Hammer Throw Pan American Games; Jessica Durham, Graduating Senior, SCSU; Jasmine Lopes, Sophomore, Howard University / SOT New Haven Alumni and more... (this is an intimate talk for women and girls.)
SOT's #HBCU - College Tour...
#ClaflinUniversity #Bennett #NCAT #VirginaUnion, #VirginaState, #Hampton, #NorfolkState,
#HowardUniversity, #MorganState, and #BowieState.
We Are The Village
An inspiring collective of letters, essays, and stories from the men, women and girls connected to Sisters of Today and Tomorrow (SOT). The letters provide insight and wisdom from SOT parents, presenters, and mentors; with essays from SOT members about their experiences. The book is narrated by the founder of Sisters of Today and Tomorrow, providing an understanding about the organization and its development. The book also highlights photos and stories that include entertainers, radio personalities, politicians, and entrepreneurs.
The book is available for order online, here.