Honor your mother, by sharing on video a life-long lesson she has taught you and donating to Sisters of Today & Tomorrow.
There are two categories: 1.) Funny or 2.) Sincere/Heart felt.
Steps to get involved:
- Like Sisters of Today & Tomorrow’s facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sisters-of-Today Tomorrow/357394781724?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
- Create your Mother’s Day video message in 90 seconds or less.
- Upload your Mother’s Day video message onto your page and tag Sisters of Today & Tomorrow’s facebook page.
- Once the video is uploaded, SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORK.
- Challenge your friends to make a video and donate in honor of their mother to Sisters of Today & Tomorrow.
- Make a donation in honor of your MOTHER or SPECIAL WOMAN IN YOUR LIFE to Sisters ofToday & Tomorrow.
You can make a donation in honor of your Mother, Godmother, Grandmother, Aunt or Mentor to Sisters of Today & Tomorrow, online: www.sistersoftodayandtomorrow.org (click the donate button); Telephone: 404-319-2130 or mail: Sisters of Today & Tomorrow, PO Box 54066, Atlanta, Georgia. 30308. #MothersDayChallenge #MothersDayGiftideas
- Calling all Girls! Calling all Girls, (ages 11-18) from across the nation! Register for Sisters of Today and Tomorrow’s 8th Annual National Leadership Conference, Friday-Saturday, July 10-11, 2015, in Atlanta, Georgia. Fun & interactive workshops (self-esteem building, health & wellness, leadership, careers/entrepreneurship); College Scholarship opportunities and more. For details and to pre-register your daughter or mentee, after May 1, 2015, Contact Terri Lewis, Program Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
To become a sponsor or facilitator contact Carla Morrison, Executive Director, (404) 319-2130 or by email: email@example.com
"Awakening the Dream in Me" Sisters Circle
Sisters of Today and Tomorrow (SOT) expands its reach! SOT recently hosted “Awakening the Dream in Me” Sisters Circle in Gainesville, Georgia, in partnership with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Hall County. Check out SOT in the Gainesville Times. http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/m/section/6/article/109058/ Thank you to our Sisters Circle Sponsors.
SOT New Haven Leadership Conference for Girls
Awesome write-ups on the work that we are doing at Sisters of Today and Tomorrow (SOT) in #NewHaven, Connecticut. Thanks to all of our #sponsors, #supporters and #speakers, you made this conference the best yet.
#Empower #Inspire #Support #Girls #Women